I'm not coping with fibromyalgia flare-ups. I'd love advice on how to deal with symptoms.?

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See details

Are you under the care of a rheumatologist? If the flares are frequent, medication adjustments can be helpful.
The major thing is that no therapy is 100% effective so there will be periods of increased pain and fatigue. Speak with the doctor treating your fibro and see if any changes in meds are indicated.

In brief: See details

2 comments
Dr. Victor Bonuel
http://www.all4naturalhealth.com/fibromyalgia-herbs.html
Dr. David Rosenfeld
Look here as well: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fibromyalgia/DS00079
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice

In brief: Natural

Rational therapies for fibromyalgia include aqua therapy, gentle yoga, nutriceuticals, massage, medicinal cannabis for pain and sleep, and mindfulness therapies.
Avoid support groups, which are often pity parties covertly supported by pharmaceutical companies.

In brief: Natural

Dr. Laurence Badgley
At Quora.com, under my name, and on my Pain Syndrome board of posts, I offer 100 essays devoted to the cause and treatment of Fibromyalgia, IBS, TOS, TMJ, and Endometriosis.  At Healthtap.com, I have answered dozens of questions about these subjects, and which can be accessed. 
Dr. Vikram Patel