My doctor of 21 years has recently retired, how do I go about finding a new one?

New doctor. Your former doc may recommend docs for his pts to go to. If not, check with local hospitals, health departments, medical sociities to find out which docs are taking new pts, whether they accept your insurance, etc. Friends/relatives may also provide you with name of their doc. If you have special needs (diabetic doc/neurologist/etc) above sources can provide names as well.