I got the Depo-Provera Medrol 20 mg shot today and I take inderal Synthroid Zoloft wellbutrin (bupropion) is their any interactions? I was on azyth and can I tk mucinex?

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: Drug interactions

Your body normally makes a set amount of cortisone each day.
A steroid shot like depomedrol is usually administered to control inflammation and the drug releases slowly into your system over 4-6 weeks. It is generally safe in combination with inderal, synthroid, zoloft, and wellbutrin (bupropion). It may increase your risk of stomach bleeding if you are prone to ulcers and/or take other anti-inflammatory med.

In brief: Drug interactions

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr