Need advice on what is the the symptoms of complex regional pain syndrome?

Pain out of . Pain out of proportion to what would be anticipated. Cold maybe damp extremity, discoloration from lack of proper blood supply, and long standing my have shiny skin.
CRPS symptoms. Symptoms of complex regional pain syndrome might include burning/throbbing pain, change in skin temperature, sensitivity to touch or cold, swelling of the painful area, change in skin color, decreased ability to move the affected body part, change in hair and nail growth...