Im getting zits around my lips and they are not cold sores. Any suggestion on how to treat/prevent them.?

Dr. James Wright
Dentistry
In brief: Dermatologist...
See a dermatologist or holistic doctor for help.
Are you using a lip balm or oil which could be irritating or causing a breakout? My md and facial aesthetics team says, you may want to see an md who works with obagi products. Obagi is only dispensed thru an md, and they have excellent, specific products for cleansing and treatment of acne or breakout. Have regular facials for healthy skin.

In brief: Dermatologist...
Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Harlan Wilson
Dentistry
In brief: Zits
If they are true zits, you want to see a dermatologist who will treat them with an antibiotic of the tetracycline family.
These drugs will discolor teeth in formation of fetuses of pregnant women or young children's teeth that are still forming. Keeping immaculate hygiene-keeping your face clean, and not eating too fatty foods will also help.

In brief: Zits
Dr. Harlan Wilson
Dr. Harlan Wilson
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dentistry - Cosmetic
In brief: Eat real food
Try eliminating all grain, legumes and dairy form your diet.

In brief: Eat real food
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dr. Alex Shvartsman