How can I stop sucking my thumb?

In brief: Nail polish
Couple of things you might consider: wear a sock on your hand when you go to bed, create a barrier between the thumb and your mouth, another is to look at your self in a mirror as you suck your thumb, keep that visual in mind when you feel the urge.
Third , you can purchase a nail polish that is designed to taste bad when you put your thumb in your mouth. You can obtain it at the grocery store.

In brief: Nail polish
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Michael Jones
In brief: Orthodontist
An orthodontist, or perhaps your dentist, can place an oral appliance that covers the front of the hard palate that often helps to break the habit.

In brief: Orthodontist
Dr. Michael Jones
Dr. Michael Jones