I would like to know which foods I can eat to relieve: (1) RA symptoms and it causes, and (2) get me through pre-menopause and actual menopause.?

Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Low inflammatory die

Ra causes inflammation within the body so eating a low inflammatory diet is key.
This is plant based food, low glycemic foods, avoid gluten and dairy since they are often culprits to inflammation, and eat lean organic meats. Using tumeric, the yellow indian spice can help with joint pain. Menopause can make inflammation worse and eating the above can help.

In brief: Low inflammatory die

Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Peter Kurzweil