I had some trouble sleeping last night due to stomach pain. There was no nausea?

Dr. Mila McManus

In brief: Give it time

You may have gotten a bug, or eaten something bad.
Of course could be a gallbladder issue, gas pain, etc. If pain worsens, seek medical attention immediately. Otherwise, you can give it a few days and see if it resolved on its own.

In brief: Give it time

Dr. Mila McManus
Dr. Mila McManus
Dr. Reid Blackwelder

In brief: Need more info

Abdominal pain can be from many sources, some of them serious.
"tight" pain makes me more worried as some bad problems can cause inflammation which results in guarding by the abdominal muscles.Hot and sweaty suggests that as well. Important info to give best answer is fever/chills, nausea/vomiting, any GI problems, change in stools, medications, etc.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder