I went to a phycologyst and they told me I have post dramatic stress disorder with anxiety and i'm on meds but i'm still moody, aggressive?

David Miller
In brief: Need more than pills
It often takes more than just medications to successfully treat things like post-traumatic stress disorder. Many times it requires seeing a counselor and working on dealing with the cause of the ptsd in order to see improvement in your symptoms.
Talk with your psychologist or psychiatrist about referring you to a counselor.

In brief: Need more than pills
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
David Miller
You're welcome
Dr. K. Olson
In brief: Not only meds
If you remain moody and aggressive on medications, they may not be the appropriate ones, the wrong dose, or it may be too early to see any benefit.
Medications alone are not what are typically recommended - effective psychotherapy should also be applied. Conditions can accompany ptsd that require aggressive treatment in their own right, i.e., insomnia, depression, bipolar disorder, substance abuse.

In brief: Not only meds
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. K. Olson
Dr. Peter Kurzweil