I'm gaining a lot of weight and want to loose it what diet do u recommend?

Dr. William Lizarraga
In brief: Low calorie diet
Lowering your daily caloric intake by even a little bit can start to halt your weight gain.
Combining this with physical activity can really get weight loss going. Looking online at calorie counting websites can give you an idea as to your goal caloric intake if you want to lose, say a pound a week. This is easy with practice and free. Fad diets and rapid weight loss are probably not safe!

In brief: Low calorie diet
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. William Lizarraga
Dr. Peter Corrado
In brief: Hard choices
First ?, why are you gaining weight? Is there a medical problem like an underactive thyroid? If so, talk to a doctor. Otherwise, the best diet is one you can stick with.
I recommend a diet that emphasizes fruits, vegetables and non animal sources of protein. Meat, fish and chicken can be added in small portions to add variety. It is also important to exercise 30-60 mins several days a week.

In brief: Hard choices
Dr. Peter Corrado
Dr. Peter Corrado
Dr. Shontae Buffington