I got my gallbladder taken out almost a yr and a half ago and I still get diarrhea all the time and sometimes my stool is bloody what's wrong?

Typical, x blood. The diarrhea is pretty typical for gall bladder surgery. The blood is unusual, perhaps because of the diarrhea. You need to see your doctor. He can check you for hemorrhoids. Presuming that the diarrhea is the cause of the bleeding, there are meds that work well for it. My favorite is a cholesterol medication called questran (cholestyramine). It can be constipating, but controls the diarrhea.
Diarrhea. Diarrhea after cholecystectomy is quite common and can be treated with Cholestyramine to help bind the bile salt. However, the bleeding is not typical. See a colorectal surgeon promptly and get a thorough evaluation as to the cause of the dirrhea and bleeding.