I've been having really bad hip pain so bad that I could barely put my pants on what's wrong? Wat should I do?

Dr. Gamal Boutros
Neurology

In brief: See your doctor

Is it burning just the skin ---can you move the joint lying down---fever, tenderness on pressure, swelling, how long, what other joints, a lot of other questions--we dont even know your age--hip pain in baby, child, teen ager and 80 years old are different.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. Gamal Boutros
Dr. James Shapiro
Orthopedic Surgery - Reconstruction

In brief: You need to be seen.

When someone has pain in the hip limiting motion and activities, they need to be seen and evaluated by an orthopedic surgeon.
Common things to consider would arthritis, a labral tear, tendonitis, and femoral-acetabular impingement.

In brief: You need to be seen.

Dr. James Shapiro
Dr. James Shapiro
Dr. Susan Jolly
Also, sometimes "hip pain" is actually secondary to lower back issues. This requires evaluation by an orthopedic surgeon.
Dr. Vikram Patel