I have tingling and numbness in my right pinky finger and how it seems to be beginning in my shoulder and going down my right arm. ?

Dr. Martin Tamler
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Numbness

To know for sure, you need an examination.
Differential diagnosis could be c8 cervical radiculopathy (pinched nerve in neck), brachial plexopathy, peripheral nerve entrapment such as ulnar neuropathy, or even myofascial pain with trigger points. Would suggest a pm&r evaluation for definitive diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Numbness

Dr. Thomas Byrnes

In brief: What R U doing?

What r u doing when this happens? Is there any pain in your neck? Are you leaning on the armrest? Is your head cricked over into one position for a long time? See your doctor with your observations and maybe he/she can hlep you.

In brief: What R U doing?

Dr. Eric Weisman