How can you treat crushed foot injury?

See a physician. If you crushed your foot you should see a podiatrist. Aside from broken bones of primary concern would be the formation of a compartment syndrome where the muscles swell in a confined facial compartment cutting off circulation to the foot and damaging nerves. This can be limb threatening.