My 3 year old has enlarged tonsillitis. Dr says antibiotics wont work. He has to get them removed. I want all ideas to cure him naturally only. Thanks?

Dr. Mark Diamond

In brief: No Known Natural

For enlarged tonsils the only natural cure is time and patience to see if they shrink.
If the child is not sick and has no sleep apnea or breathing problems, you may be able to give it some time. But there is no natural remedy.

In brief: No Known Natural

Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. R. Keith Hill
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: No quick fix

I see enlarged tonsils daily and that alone is not and indication for tonsillectomy.
The most common reason we remove tonsils is sleep disordered breathing and sleep apnea. If your child doesn't have periods where he stops breathing or has very loud snoring with fitful, restless sleep patterns then you have nothing to worry about.

In brief: No quick fix

Dr. R. Keith Hill
Dr. R. Keith Hill
Dr. Shontae Buffington