Are any special tests needed, or can a regular doctor see me for my bloating?

Regular doc. Most causes of bloating can be evaluated by your primary care physician. They can determine need for testing and referral, if necessary. It may take multiple visits to treat if has been chronic problem since there are many causes. If you suspect something immediately life-threatening, go to er.