3 doctors weighed in:
What is the treatment for radiator fluid overdose?
3 doctors weighed in

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
2 doctors agree
In brief: Stomach pump
Radiator fluid contains an organic chemical which breaks down into methyl alcohol.
This is highly toxic and can lead, among other things, to blindness. If you ingest any amount of this, induce vomiting or go to an er so they can clean out your stomach. This is an emergency.

In brief: Stomach pump
Radiator fluid contains an organic chemical which breaks down into methyl alcohol.
This is highly toxic and can lead, among other things, to blindness. If you ingest any amount of this, induce vomiting or go to an er so they can clean out your stomach. This is an emergency.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Thank
Read more answers from doctors