What can I use for diabetic retinopathy if I don't have a doctor?

Find a doctor. Diabetic retinopathy is a leading cause of blindness worldwide. Any damage produced by this condition is irreversible. The best treatment is prevention by having regular dilated eye exams. You must find an eye doctor who treats diabetic eye disease as soon as you can and have your eyes examined.
Nothing. If you are diabetic, and especially if you already have retinopathy, you need to be examined and managed by your ophthalmologist. We only treat diabetic retinopathy if there is macular edema anyways or neovascularization. There is nothing for you to do other than keeping your sugars in the optimal zone 100-110 and seeing your eye doctor on a regular basis.