I would like to wear open toe shoes; but i can't becasue I have corns on my toes. Help?

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: Get rid of corns

Try using vicks vapor rub to soften the corns and then par them down with a file.
Afterwards, if they appear to your likening, keep the pressure of the area the "corns" are at, you may need to strap your toes with tape (like a aids ribbon or virgin mary) down to prevent pressure to corn areas. Hope this helps. Good luck.

In brief: Get rid of corns

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung

In brief: Can wear hoes

A surgical procedure can be performed so you can get you back in an open toe shoe.
Just make sure you understand that there will be a period of time of swelling and you will have a scar from incision which fades with time. Consult wit podiatrist.

In brief: Can wear hoes

Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Jeffrey Bowman
Dr. Jeffrey Kahn
Podiatry

In brief: Have them corrected

A podiatrist can correct them with surgery.

In brief: Have them corrected

Dr. Jeffrey Kahn
Dr. Jeffrey Kahn