I would like to wear open toe shoes; but I can't becasue I have corns on my toes. Help?

Get rid of corns. Try using vicks vapor rub to soften the corns and then par them down with a file. Afterwards, if they appear to your likening, keep the pressure of the area the "corns" are at, you may need to strap your toes with tape (like a aids ribbon or virgin mary) down to prevent pressure to corn areas. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Can wear hoes. A surgical procedure can be performed so you can get you back in an open toe shoe. Just make sure you understand that there will be a period of time of swelling and you will have a scar from incision which fades with time. Consult wit podiatrist.
Have them corrected. A podiatrist can correct them with surgery.