How to remove corns on your feet?

Dr. Helene Nguyen
Wound care

In brief: Other than just corn

There are also underlying biomechanics problems associate with joint alignment.
I.E. Hammertoe deformity. If the conservative treatments attempts are not helping you should seek an evaluation by podiatrist for recommendation.

In brief: Other than just corn

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: Deodorant

Corns form from friction against the skin, but also moisture is needed.
On top of changing shoes and socks, try moisture control by using spray deodorant on your feet (yes, the same armpit deodorant you buy). This may help decrease moisture and therefore decrease chance of corns. Also file them down daily in the shower or use vicks vapor rub to soften them up..

In brief: Deodorant