Can depression in pregnancy be cured?

Can be treated. Just like depression in non-pregnant people, there are effective treatments that can help. The most common treatment for depression is anti-depressant medication, talk therapy, or both. If you have symptoms of depression such as sad mood, suicidal thoughts, little pleasure in life, or changes in energy/appetite/sleep, you should discuss this with your doctor.
I can be treated. . We don't speak of curing depression but rather treating and hopefully putting it into remission this can be attempted during pregnancy, and is no less successful than in non pregnant mothers psychiatrist do recommend that depression during pregnancy be treated as maternal depression does affect baby negatively.