For fire ant bites or wasp stings, what helps give relief. Thoughts on homeopathic apis?

In brief: Home remedies

I agree w dr. Pappas who provided homeopathic info.
I will touch on home remedies. Apply 1 to 1 mix of baking soda & water to decrease pain & reaction. Or try paste of water & meat tenderizer applied directly to the lesions. You can use Benadryl for itching or tylenol (acetaminophen) or nsaid's for pain. Call 911or go to the nearest emergency room for difficulty breathing or swelling as discussed by dr. Pappas.

In brief: Home remedies

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Multiple remedies

There are multiple homeopathic remedies that may be indicated with ant bites and wasp stings, and apis mellifica is certainly one.
Depending on particular symptoms, ledum and urtica urens are others which may be needed. Please remember that if the person is showing any swelling of lips or tongue, wheezing, coughing, or experiencing chest tightness, s/he needs emergency medical attention.

In brief: Multiple remedies

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas