My wife thinks I should see someone for my the flu. Should i?

Dr. Michio Abe
The flu-like symptoms can be due to many different things.
There must be a reason why your wife is concerned. It should be evaluated. There are many ways doctors can help you feel better by reducing your symptoms. The flu can also be treated with antiviral drugs directly against the flu virus itself if it's within 48 hours of the onset of the flu symptoms.

Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Charlene Sojico
Perhaps your flu symptoms are getting worst. She cares for you.did you get your flu shot?if you have diabetes or asthma .I would highly recommend it.
In brief: Are you improving or
Do you have worsening symptoms? F you have the flu hydrate well w water, herbal teas, soup or juice.
Drink sufficiently to have pale to light yellow urine. You can use pain relievers like tylenol (acetaminophen) or nsaid’s. Rest a lot! in some situations antiviral medications (tamiflu, relenza, flumadine) may be prescribed within the first couple of days of symptoms to hasten healing or they can be used after flu.

In brief: Are you improving or
exposure to prevent illness.
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology