What specialist treats a pheochromocytoma?

Endo and surgeon. Pheochromocytomas need to be surgically removed, but the patient needs to be given certain types of blood pressure medications before hand. A surgeon experienced in pheos and an endocrinologist need to be part of your health care team.
Specialists. You need to see specialists for this. First, an endocrinologist to make an accurate diagnosis, then a surgeon (general, urology in some area...) for surgery, than back to endo for reeval and ongoing followup. This is a special disease. You need to use surgical team who are experience in treating this disorder.