Will ulcerative colitis stop me from going on my vacation?

Maybe. I assume that you have had the diagnosis confirmed and are under proper treatment by a GI specialist. A vacation can be ruined by the constant search for a bathroom. So uc will not stop you if under control, but your GI doctor can recommend the best regimen to minimize discomfort and inconvenience during your vacation.
It shouldn't . If you are followed by a gastroenterologist and your disease is in remission then you should have no reservations about going on vacation. If you're disease is active, then come up with a treatment plan with your gastroenterologist so you can enjoy your vacation as much as possible.