What information do I have to bring along to do the robotic surgery?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: Medication list
You doctor will have supplied a current history and physical exam report to the surgery center prior to your surgery.
Your medications may change, so bring them and/or a current list of all your medications with you.

In brief: Medication list
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. John Kirk
In brief: Your medical history
As my colleagues stated bring your concerns, medication list and share your history.
This should be no different than any visit to the doctor. Also bring your questions, any imaging studies like an ultrasound or MRI if done. Share what treatments you have had. What you will consider, and what you won't.

In brief: Your medical history
Dr. John Kirk
Dr. John Kirk
Dr. Patrick Melder
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: No difference
Robotic surgery is no different from traditional surgery with respect to patient preperation.
The roboto is a tool (just like a scalpel) - just a complicated tool that surgeons use to minimize morbidity. To prepare, bring what you would normally bring - an understanding of your past medical and surgical history.

In brief: No difference
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Patrick Melder
Dr. Renee Harris
In brief: Unsure of question
Please clarify what you mean.
Are you a physician learning or a patient wanting the procedure?

In brief: Unsure of question
Please clarify what you mean.
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery