I have severe pain 8 days after wisdom teeth removal?

Get it checked. Please go back to your dentist. In general you should not be in any pain by now, your condition may have been more difficult or you could have developed some secondary infection or a dry socket.Only your dentist can tell you .Hope you get better soon.
Post op evaluation. You need to return to the dentist who removed your wisdom tooth to evaluate exactly what is causing you the pain. It may or may not be related to the surgery. There are many possibilities and only a dentist who can actually examine you can determine the cause of your pain.