What information do I have to bring along to do cosmetic ear surgery?

Ear surgery info. For ear surgery, like all surgery, you need to give a medical and personal history, including medications being taken and any allergies.
Health info. Identification, health insurance information, and health history are required.
Your medical history. The cosmetic surgery of the ear can be done under local anesthesia. You just need to give a good history and be examined.
Just Yourself. Most people looking for cosmetic ear surgery have prominent or protruding ears. You can simulate what you are looking for by folding the ear back to your desired position. Your plastic surgeon will need to check with you on what your desired result is. If you have some other issue, more specifics would help me with the answer.