Is there something they will give me for anxiety when I'm doing a radial keratotomy?

Yes, but. Patients may be given an oral sedative (valium, xanax, (alprazolam) ativan, etc.) either just before or immediately after corneal refractive surgery. I am more concerned as to whether you meant photorefractive keratomileusis (prk) which is performed by laser, rather than radial keratotomy (rk) - an older treatment using a blade. Rk is usually not performed anymore since prk and lasik are safer.
Yes. Often we can give a short acting anti anxiety medication such as lorazapam, xanax, (alprazolam) or Ativan to calm patients for refractive surgery. Be sure to tell your surgeon of all medications that you are taking, and we can avoid any potential interactions.