What doctor do I need to see for compartment syndrome?

ER doctor. Acute compartment syndrome is a emergency chronic orthopedic surgeon.
Acute CS. This condition is usually treated by an orthopedic, trauma/general or vascular surgeon, depending on the reason for it occurring. It is a surgical emergency.
Orthopedic surgeon. I assume this is not an acute compartment syndrome due to severe trauma. For chronic exercise induced compartment syndrome you should have a careful evaluation by a sports medicine orthopedic surgeon to make sure of the diagnosis, as there are many other things that can cause leg pain. If exercise induced compartment syndrome is what you have, your choices are change in activities or surgery.