Can a pregnant woman receive tdap vaccine?

Category C. The tdap is considered a category c drug during pregnancy. This basically means there is no specific evidence of fetal harm if taken. Some practitioners wait until the second trimester to give it out of extra caution, but it is truly a good investment in your babies health. It adds a bit of pertussis protection to the antibodies you give baby & helps until they can get their first one at 2m.
YES. Yes, the CDC currently states that pregnancy is not a contraindication for getting tdap. However, there is some data to suggest getting tdap will help protect baby after birth (by antibodies crossing the placenta) and some data that it might interfere with the babies vaccines after birth and might increase risk of pertussis. Talk with your doc - td might be better, or tdap if youre at risk.
It is recommended. Not only pregnant women can receive Tdap but is recommended that all pregnant women receive Tap vaccine preferably between 27 to 36 weeks gestation,irrespective of when their last shot was.