Is there anything I can get from the grocery store or drug store for polycystic ovarian disease until I can see a doctor?

Yes. Find a glycemic index chart. Then try to eat all the foods that are the lowest on the glycemic index chart. This will help the Insulin resistance or where the Insulin isn't elevated drastically after eating simple sugars.
Not over the counter. The use of metformin, a prescription medication used to treat type 2 diabetes, has proven very effective in the treatment of pcos. Discuss a trial of metformin with your primary care physician and/or your ob/gyn.
No. There are no over the counter treatments for pcos. The first line treatment for most women is cycle control with birth control pills. If that is not an option, then some women with pcos are treated with Progesterone alone to regulate the cycle.