Where do I go to get a lower body lift done? At a plastic surgeon?

Plastic Surgeon. You want a 'board certified plastic surgeon'. This is an abms (american board med specialities) certified speciality. Do not confuse those docs who refer to themselves as board certified cosmetic surgeons, as that specialty is not abms approved specialty! once you narrow your choice, be sure to ask how many body lifts he/she performs a year. I have performed hundreds over the past 20 years.
Plastic Surgeon. Plastic surgeons developed this procedure and are the experts in performing it. Find someone who does a lot of post weight loss surgery.
Yes!! Make sure they are boarded (or board- eligible) by abps @ asps member.
A Plastic Surgeon. A lower body lift is a major body contouring procedure. You should look for a surgeon certified by the american board of plastic surgery with experience with these procedures.