Any over-the-counter help for someone with hearing loss & deafness?

Need an evaluation. Hearing loss and deafness is such a serious problem that recommending something over the counter without a good history or exam is not wise. Could it be wax? Sure, but i've seen many cases thought to be wax that were more serious. Please see an ENT doctor for an evaluation.
Hearing help. There are no medicines for hearing loss or deafness that has been present for longer than a few months. However, hearing aids work wonders for many people and in those that cannot be helped by the highest-powered hearing aids, cochlear implants have had great success. The first step is to get a good audiogram (hearing test) and see an otolaryngologist.