What kind of doctor sees somebody for puncture wound of scalp? Skin doctor or regular doctor?

Family doctor. Your family doctor shld be able to evaluate and treat the puncture wound to your scalp. Check on your tetanus status.
Either. Technically, this is a problem that can be evaluated by your primary care / family doctor. If it gets infected, they may send you to a surgeon. A dermatologist typically does not treat this type of injury.