At my last check up, I forgot to tell the doctor about my ACE inhibitor use. Is that important?

Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Yes it is importent
All this information will important to your diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Yes it is importent
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
David Miller
In brief: Probably
You doctor needs to have a current list of all of your medications, prescribed or over-the-counter. If they prescribed your ace inhibitor then they already know.
If you take a lot of medications, it's a good idea to bring them all in with you to each appointment to avoid this type of confusion and to prevent duplication of the same med if you're seeing several doctors.

In brief: Probably
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Umesh Patel