Are any special tests needed, or can a regular obgyn doctor see me for my intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy?

Cholestasis of preg. See your OB and he will get help if he needs a specialist.
Fetal monitoring. These pregnancies need to be followed closely since cholestasis of pregnancy is associated with fetal compromise including stillbirth. Serial liver tests & bile acids are checked; non-stress test are recommended 2x/week, and treatment (actigall (ursodiol) 300mg 2x/day) often is beneficial. An OB should be able to manage your care, some refer to mfm. Either should deliver you by 37 weeks if all else is well.