Do doctors see a lot of patients with chicken pox anymore?

Less but still seen. The chickenpox is still seen in a variety of situations, including day care centers, often in kids below 1 yr ( before vaccinated) or among those avoiding vaccines.The illness is often most contageous thru droplet or saliva just before the breakout, so exposures are often unrecognized & the 2-3 wk incubation period makes identifying a source difficult.Imported cases from unvaccinated areas continue.
Occasionally. With the vaccine for chicken pox given now at 1 yr and a booster at age 4yr, it isn't as common, but we do still see it.