What causes motion sickness, nausea, vomiting, dizziness and migrain headache?

We don't know. The exact cause of migraine is still controversial and gaps in our understanding remain. Accompanying symptoms such as phonophobia, photophobia, nausea, vomiting, dizziness and blurred vision, as well as autonomic phenomena of conjunctival injection, lacrimation and lid edema are common and individual. It is manageable, see a headache specialist or orofacial pain.
Bad migraines? Well bad migraines can cause those things but i would see a neurologist if your headaches are that bad! one, it is important to rule out other causes and two, you could undergo migraine treatment if that's what it is. Good luck!