Calcaneus fracture. Day 1 was only swollen around heel and ankle. Day 2 entire foot swollen. Day 3 bruise going up leg? Been keeping it elevated.

Dr. Chuc Dang
Podiatry

In brief: Calc fracture

You need to wear a cam walker(= walking cast ) abd stay off of the foot with crutches.
Next go see a foot & ankle specialist or orthopedist for x-rays. If the fracture is displaced, you may need surgical reduction for optimal outcomes. You are young, you need to do the right thing for your foot for it to serve you the years ahead.

In brief: Calc fracture

Dr. Chuc Dang
Dr. Chuc Dang
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: Calcaneal fracture

Sorry to hear. Bruising is very common and expected.
The main worry is called "compartment syndrome" where swelling is uncontrolled and numbness, pain become excruciating. From your symptoms provided, it's unlikely you have this. Good luck!

In brief: Calcaneal fracture

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Saw your note on my wall (we can't contact you directly on this site), sorry about those docs and high charges. Hope I can help more.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine