Should I go to the ER for a possible antidepressant overdose, or can my regular doctor take care of it?

ER. Without specific information, go to er asap via ambulance. Yes, this sounds dramatic, but-it is the safest way for you to be cared for in this instance. Have a friend or you call 911 -- poison control. They will direct you to the best treatment. Please take the bottle of pills with you and any any oher meds you are taking, including over the counter meds to the er. Good luck take care.