I am on cymbalta (duloxetine) and wellbutrin, for fms and depression. What if I am way better alone with my golf clubs, no people, no noises, no hurry, no nothing?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Social withdrawal

People have varying needs for involvement with others, but could you be withdrawing socially? Whether the degree of your need to be alone is healthy or unhealthy for you, i can't say.
Nothing is wrong with enjoying playing golf, and it may be offering you some respite that you are not otherwise allowing yourself. Mindfulness practice may provide similar qualities, & can be applied anywhere.

In brief: Social withdrawal

Dr. Vikram Patel