Where do I go to get an upper extremity CT scan with dye done?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Hospital
Radiology dept or a imaging center i can't think of a reason why you woild need one check up on some lesion seen on xray this kind of test best guided by a physician not to be used as ascreening test can follow growth of a known lesion preop detail for surgical planning check with orthopod.

In brief: Hospital
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
In brief: Radiologist
You would go to a radiologist office or the radiology department at a hospital.
You will need a referral from the doctor requesting the exam with the indication. You should ask the doctor ordering the exam the location he recommends or you can check your local phone directory or contact your local hospital. I am assuming your doctor is ordering a ct with IV contrast and not a ct arthrogram.

In brief: Radiologist
Dr. Ronald Dreifuss
Dr. Ronald Dreifuss
Dr. Peter Kurzweil