My wife thinks I should see neurologist for my posterior inferior cerebellar artery syndrome. Should i?

Stroke neurologist. Quite a question because usually it would be a neurologist, and more specifically one who specializes in stroke who would refer by name to the posterior inferior cerebellar artery (pica). This artery may be a problem if it is blocked (stroke), or there is an aneurysm or arteriovenous malformation associated. Further evaluation by a stroke specialist would determine if this is worrisome or not.
Yes. We are the stroke specialists and can help prevent more strokes (i assume your pica distribution stroke is complete).