Does masturbation cause alzheimer?

Dr. Mara Fiorentino

In brief: Alzheimer's Disease

I am sorry that i did not consider your question as part of a cultural body of beliefs, but in fact we have not figured out what causes alzheimer's disease, besides certain genetic predisposition, age and particular lesions in the brain.
Masturbation is not a cause of any type of dementia, although there are some individuals who develop an impulse control disorder, to masturbate compulsively.

In brief: Alzheimer's Disease

Dr. Mara Fiorentino
Dr. Mara Fiorentino
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: No

No, there's absolutely no relation between masturbation and alzheimer's disease.
Many myths can be spread from many sources. Thank you for asking, so that this myth can be let go of. Be well.

In brief: No

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas