Sore sternum/ribs, hard to tk full/deep breath off and on since sept-worsening, fam history of asthma/copd, no cough, nonsmoker, is it a heart problem?

Chest wall pain. A common cause of chest pain in the young population it's costochondritis, a chest wall pain involving muscle and joints at the chest wall. Symptoms worse while taking a deep breath and with pushing certain involve areas of the chest. Idk if you have risk factors for heart disease but that's also a possibility. A good history and physical will be great.