Do a lot of people get abdominal pain?

Dr. Matt Malkin
Anesthesiology
Virtually everyone will have some form of abdominal pain at some point.
Very common reason to see doctor. Specific details can help diagnose as the list of causes is very long.

Dr. Matt Malkin
Dr. Matt Malkin
Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: Everyone.
I think that it's safe to say that everyone experiences some abdominal pain at some point in their life.
Causes of concern include the severity and frequency of the pain, as well as any other symptoms that go along with the pain. In general, if the pain is interfering with the quality of your life (physical or mental), you should see your primary care doctor for a formal evaluation.

In brief: Everyone.
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Mazen Ghani
Radiology
In brief: Abdominal pain is
One of the most common symptoms i see daily on imaging studies.

In brief: Abdominal pain is
Dr. Mazen Ghani
Dr. Mazen Ghani
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery