Where do I go to get a microcurrent face lift done?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Microcurrent facelif

These are generally performed in medical spa settings.
I am not aware of any studies truly demonstrating the effectiveness of this technique to achieve a true facelift result.

In brief: Microcurrent facelif

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Steven Zimmet
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Nonsurgical lift

I agree that a microcurrent face lift is an unproven treatment.
However, there are non-invasive treatments that may yield reasonable lifting and tightening. Ultherapy may offer the most results for a noninvasive treatment. Other options include radio frequency and fractionated co2 lasers. Which of these may be appropriate depends on your concerns, skin type, health history, and many other factors.

In brief: Nonsurgical lift

Dr. Steven Zimmet
Dr. Steven Zimmet
Dr. Todd Sisto
Breast Surgery

In brief: A better question

Would be why do you want to.

In brief: A better question

Would be why do you want to.
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Todd Sisto
Dr. Barry Press
As a plastic surgeon with an extensive practice in facelifts, my answer would be the same. I have never heard of this procedure and seriously doubt its effectiveness.
Dr. Mike Bowman
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Unproven technology

Micro-current face facelift is an unproven technology.
..I would recommend against it as you are likely to spend lots of money without much improvement. Seek a consolation with a qualified facial plastic surgeon. They should listen to your concerns about your appearance and make recommendations to try and help you get the results you desire. Good luck!

In brief: Unproven technology

Dr. Mike Bowman
Dr. Mike Bowman