Is patellar dislocation curable?

Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Sports Medicine
In brief: It's curable
If you really have a history of patella dislocation, it is something that may be successfully treated with physical therapy, but it may require a surgical procedure to help realign the patella.
It is important to have an orthopedic exam and possibly an mri to differentiate a subluxation problem from a dislocation.

In brief: It's curable
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Jeffrey Sider
Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: One
One dislocation is reduced and rehabed to avoid recurrent dislocations challenging to treat avoiding surgical treatment for knee cap problems is the best coursec in my opinion low sucess rates makes this risky.

In brief: One
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston