Do I have bed bug bites? I have two bites, one on each of the insides of each knee. I've scratched them so much they've gotten inflamed.

In brief: Bed bugs

Bed bug bites may cause no symptoms or signs in some people.
When there is a reaction, it may not show until several days after the bed bug has bitten. It can cause pink, swollen, itchy lesions on the skin. What can be telltale is when there is a linear track of lesions from sequential feedings – but that does not always occur.

In brief: Bed bugs

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology

In brief: Please see

Please see your dermatologist for evaluation and to discuss treatment options.
This way you can get the best treatment and your questions truly answered to your satisfaction.

In brief: Please see

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Robert Jackson